Can you guess what this Top 10 list is about?
1. Losing weight
2. Getting organized
3. Spending less and saving more
4. Enjoying life to the fullest
5. Staying fit and healthy
6. Learning something exciting
7. Quitting smoking
8. Helping others achieve their dreams
9. Falling in love
10. Spending more time with family
– Source: University of Scranton, Journal of Clinical Psychology
Does any of that sound familiar? It’s a list of the top 10 resolutions for 2015.
In spite of our lofty goals, it turns out that we are better at making resolutions than actually keeping them. How do I know? Well, for one, the majority of New Year’s resolutions are broken by the third week in January. And of those who stick with it, only one in ten people actually achieve their goals.
But don’t despair.
There is good news!
Today I’m over at One Word 365, talking about a better way to approach your New Year goals. Join me and read the full post here.
* I am an affiliate for Grace Goals. If you choose to purchase Grace Goals using my link, you get a revolutionary way to plan your New Year and I get a small commission. That way we both win! Thank you.
You might find this post linked with one or more of these amazing sites.
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, why not share it with a friend? We love to spread the shine and hope you would too!